Kefir is rightly considered a unique fermented milk product that has an incredible effect in all directions. It is recommended by doctors in the treatment of various diseases, and even the process of losing weight is not complete without a delicious, refreshing drink.
There are kefir fasts and numerous diet programs in which this product is the main ingredient. The kefir diet is one of the most effective ways that you can forget about extra pounds so quickly and without any problems for the body.
The essence of the kefir diet
The diet program based on the use of a drink is a cleansing system that allows you to rid the intestines of harmful waste products of the body and speed up metabolic processes, which inevitably leads to a smooth but intense loss of extra pounds.
The main condition for achieving the result is the use of only 1% fresh and low-fat fermented milk product. In this case, the diet can be used both as the main method of weight loss and as a short-term unloading.
Not sure what diet to follow to shed a few extra pounds really quickly? The kefir weight loss program has a number of significant advantages:
- Rapid weight loss.After three days, losing weight feels a lot easier. The metabolism begins the next day and speeds up the process of burning fat several times.
- economy.Kefir is one of the cheapest products today. Just like an egg diet, this diet allows you to lose weight without "damaging" your wallet. Losing weight with pills, liposuction, and fitness is much more expensive and not always effective.
- versatility.The choice of a nutritional system is always associated with certain nuances. Someone does not like buckwheat, some are gluten intolerant and so on. The kefir diet is really universal and fits almost everyone. The exception is people for whom, for medical reasons, it is undesirable to consume foods that cause excessive acid formation.
- Excellent result with a long-term perspective.If you follow all the rules and finish the diet correctly, you can successfully maintain the result for many years.
Remember that every barrel of honey has a fly in the ointment. The kefir diet not only has advantages, but also some disadvantages:
- Lack of some nutrients. This complex of vitamins and minerals contained in a fermented milk product is not always enough for the body to function normally. As a result, there is often a general deterioration in the condition, a decrease in immunity.
- Intestinal disorders are possible due to some properties of kefir. Therefore, you shouldn't lose weight this way for a long time. Selection of short-term programs that do not harm the digestive tract.
- In combination with some fruits, this leads to an increase in acidity in the stomach.
Popular options for the kefir diet for 7 days
Today, experienced nutritionists have developed more than a hundred different variations of diet with kefir, which are popular not only in Europe, but also in Asia and Africa.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the most common and effective ways to lose weight and cleanse your colon. We choose the appropriate option and act.
Kefir and buckwheat diet
The combination of buckwheat with kefir is known to every second person. You can talk endlessly about its unique properties and miraculous results, which is why so many people prefer this particular diet option. If you strictly follow all the recommendations, you can lose up to 10 kilograms of excess weight in just a week.
The benefits of the kefir buckwheat diet are obvious. Not only is this effective weight loss, but also:
- Increase in the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
- normalization of blood pressure.
- Strengthening immunity.
- normalization of the nervous system.
- Prevention of oncological diseases.
- Purification of toxins and waste products.
- Protection of teeth from tooth decay.
- Excellent cosmetic effect.
- Remove excess fluid from the body.
There are three main flavors of these two foods:
- "Classic".Duration - from three days to a week. During weight loss, buckwheat steamed with boiling water is consumed and a liter of a low-fat fermented milk product is consumed every day.
- Strictly.This diet option assumes a weekly weight loss with just one unlimited amount of buckwheat and a minimal amount of kefir. You can easily lose up to seven kilograms in seven days.
- "Gentle".Implemented within two weeks, during which a person can eat low-calorie fruits and vegetables in addition to buckwheat and kefir. The result is not great, of course, but it is pretty stable.
Kefir and apple diet
This is another tandem that makes it possible to cleanse and lose weight in no time. They prefer a diet with kefir and apples, as it can be easily done without hunger stress and with no availability of products. In addition, the proposed diet is relatively balanced.
There are also different diet program options:
- For 3 days.Meanwhile, we completely alternate apple days with kefir days. Every day you need to eat up to one and a half kilograms of juicy fruit and drink one and a half to two liters of kefir.
- for 7 days.With increasing duration, the diet also expands. Dishes with heat-treated apples are added. This can be baked fruit. It is allowed to prepare light, fresh soups based on kefir, for example, with cucumber and herbs. The amount of food per day remains the same as for the three-day diet.
- for 9 days.Such a diet is suitable for the most stubborn. At the same time, closer to the end, the breakdown of not only the fat layer, but also the muscle mass begins. Therefore, cottage cheese (200 grams) is added to the standard kefir apple menu as a source of useful protein and as a main building material that does not allow the breakdown of muscle fibers.
How to get off the diet
The end of the kefir diet is not a day, but a long period of time. It is important to terminate the weight loss program correctly in order to maintain the results obtained. "Exit" involves a smooth, gradual transition from the diet menu to a proper diet with healthy foods and not to the usual diet that occurred before losing weight.
Follow a few simple rules:
- Save on fractional nutrition. We continue to eat in small portions.
- We don't bring too much to eat, the last meal is 3-4 hours before bedtime.
- Gradually add foods from our standard diet to your diet.
- We continue to limit ourselves to the use of harmful products: candy, chips, crackers, alcohol.
- We observe the drinking regime - we drink at least two liters of liquid.
If you follow all the points exactly, you can still lose a few pounds in the initial phase. If you still have doubts about which diet program to choose, give the kefir system a try. The result will definitely surprise you.