Every girl dreams of a slim and healthy figure. The beautiful half of humanity always strives for graceful curves and slender legs.
Due to the popularity of various diet programs, anyone can lose weight - at least for a short time. Today we're going to talk about a lean diet.
Effective slim diet for quick weight loss
The lean diet is based on the complete avoidance of animal feed. Nutritionists recommend not to adhere to such a diet for a long time, but even for several months of such a diet will benefit your health. Unknowingly, people often mistake a lean diet for fasting. However, they are very different from each other.
The diet program is low in calories. The diet contains a reduced amount of fat. Fats make up only 20% of their total mass.
Doctors carried out studies on patients, the results of which made it clear that avoiding animal feed had a positive effect on the body. The risk of developing diseases of the cardiovascular and haematopoietic systems is significantly reduced. The concentration of cholesterol in the blood is normalized, which makes the occurrence of atherosclerosis almost impossible.
Results are achieved quickly as the system offers many advantages:
- The weight is normalized in a short time.
- The amount of fat consumed is minimal;
- The body is cleansed of harmful substances;
- The diet is balanced so that there is no vitamin deficiency.
The following rules should be followed:
- Eat fractionated;
- parts should be small;
- lack of snacks between meals;
- Complete refusal of sweets and alcoholic beverages;
- It is allowed to eat no more than three tablespoons of honey a day.
Mechanism of action
The basis of the diet are cereals, fruits and vegetables. Due to the high content of nutrients and vitamins, a person not only manages to lose weight, but also to improve his well-being. These effects won't last long, but they will add thoughts about switching to a healthy diet and raise general attitudes about it.
The lean diet does not imply fasting. Weight loss is done by limiting calorie consumption. Therefore, the body begins to convert its own fat stores into energy. Toxins and toxins are removed thanks to the fiber found in fruits and vegetables. Promotes weight loss and the low calorie content in plant foods.
Disturbance during a diet is unlikely, as the feeling of hunger practically does not occur due to the nutritional value of the food. Rejection of harmful fatty foods will help normalize cholesterol levels and prevent the development of atherosclerosis.
In addition, there are useful properties of nutrition: normalization of digestion, acceleration of metabolism, increased activity of lipid metabolism, as a result of which fat stores are broken down more quickly and cellulite disappears. The diet gives weight loss a feeling of ease and a good mood. In a short amount of time, a person can lose a few extra pounds. However, it must be remembered that the weight lost by the diet will return soon after the end.
How much can you fold?
If you eat 1500 kcal a day, which is only found in herbal products, then it is quite possible to get rid of 2-3 kilograms per week.
Experts have proven that a lean diet has a positive effect on the health of the human body. Food restrictions and their selective consumption help reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, and liver disease.
Diet food helps to smoothly rid the body of harmful substances, toxins and toxins. And the result on the scales is even more inspiring.
When dieting, it is important to adhere to the following rules:
- It is not recommended to follow a fasted diet more than once every three months.
- Every day you need to have 5-6 meals a day.
- Food portions should be small;
- You can't overeat;
- We have to avoid snacks between meals. If you are completely unbearable, you are allowed to eat a few nuts or dried fruits.
- Complete rejection of sweets, muffins, alcohol;
- You can eat three tablespoons of honey a day.
- Light physical activity in the form of walking exercises in the morning is permitted.
- If you have to lose more than ten kilograms, the duration of the diet can be more than two weeks.
- It is important to observe the drinking regime. Drinking a lot of fluids helps clear toxins from the body as quickly as possible. It is allowed to drink clean water, green tea and freshly squeezed juices.
- Dishes should be steamed or steamed.
- Follow your sleep plan. You need to sleep at least eight hours a day.
Following these simple guidelines will help you lose weight, if only for a short time.
The lean diet is prohibited for people with the following diseases:
- diseases of the intestinal tract;
- Oncological diseases
The diet is also not recommended in the following periods:
- period of pregnancy;
- age of the children;
- rehabilitation phase;
Before starting any diet, you should consult a doctor for detailed and personal advice.
Foods to lose weight with a lean protein diet
There are many products that are approved for use in creating a diet menu. Let's see what you can and can't eat.
In order to achieve a positive result, the menu should consist of vegetable and mushroom dishes.
In order to normalize fat metabolism, a person needs to eat foods that contain B vitamins. Many of them are found in legumes. Buckwheat and apples help maintain normal iron levels in the blood. To ensure the full functioning of all organs and body systems, eat more fruits and fresh vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals.
The main source of protein are legumes and soy products. The former contains a lot of protein, thanks to which muscle mass is built. Soy products are an excellent alternative to meat and dairy products.
Losing weight helps to reject or limit fatty foods and sweets. You have to do without salt, artificial spices and your favorite sauces. Of course, the use of alcoholic beverages during the diet is prohibited. Don't worry about skipping so many foods. Feelings of hunger won't bother you with the high fiber and vitamin content in the new diet.
Best Lean Diets Reviewed
Below you will find the ready-made diets.
1. Fasting with buckwheat diet
Eating buckwheat takes exactly seven days. You need to cook it according to a special recipe. Brew 400 g of cereal overnight with boiling water. In a few hours it will be steamed and in the morning you can start eating. The total volume of buckwheat needs to be broken down into several steps.
2. On apples
The apple diet lasts ten days. In such a short amount of time a person can lose up to 5 extra pounds.
Breakfast consists of an apple and an oatmeal. You can drink a glass of your favorite tea. Lunch looks a little more varied: an apple, lean fish and a vegetable salad seasoned with lemon juice. Dinner should be light: an apple, fruit salad and a glass of low-fat kefir.
3. Lean diet with fasting day
The program consists of seven days. The daily diet consists of the usual menu of approved herbal products. The seventh day is fast. Unloading should be done during the day with only one product: cucumbers, apples or cereals boiled in water.
4th rice diet
Those who lose weight will enjoy an affordable menu with lean meat and fish. The duration of the diet should not exceed a week. You can have breakfast with rice and natural low fat yogurt. Lunch consists of lean fish and rice as a side dish. You have to have dinner with rice again, but with vegetables.
5. Diet on porridge
This type of food is very common. Nutritionists say this is one of the healthiest weight loss options out there. This is due to the effect porridge has on the body:
- Cleans of toxins and waste products;
- improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- provide nutrients and vitamins;
- fill up energy reserves and give a positive mood;
- Provides a long-lasting feeling of fullness.
- Reduce the need for fats.
- Plant-based protein helps build muscle.
Natural grain should be preferred. Do not try to lose weight on instant porridge. There is nothing useful to humans in these bags.
Before starting the diet, it is necessary to prepare your own body by arranging a day of fasting. It can be kefir or apple. The effectiveness of the diet program is also increased through the use of a cleansing enema.
It will be necessary to adhere to the correct drinking regime. A person should drink at least one and a half liters of clean water a day. Drink a glass of water before every meal. This speeds up the metabolism and reduces appetite. After all, the need for food is a little less.
Porridge contains slow carbohydrates. Strengthen your diet with moderate physical activity. Daily walks of at least one hour are sufficient for good results.
6. Salad and fruit
Fruit nutrition programs attract people with their simplicity and relatively high results. But can all fruits be eaten?
Experts recommend using only seasonal ones. They are the ones that are most beneficial to the body. It is best to go on a diet in the summer or fall when the shelves are full of fresh fruit.
Apples, citrus fruits and pineapples are the best helpers for weight loss. They are considered to be the most effective fat burners.
Eat only fresh fruit. Do not subject them to heat treatment as this will destroy all available nutrients and vitamins. Despite the high content of fluid in fruits, you need to drink at least one and a half liters of water a day.
Avoid any salt and sugar in your diet that will prevent the elimination of excess fluids from the body.
At the same time, do a quiet physical activity such as walking or swimming. Then the process of shedding extra pounds will definitely go faster.
The carrot diet is not only delicious, but also very effective. Vitamin B6 in carrots improves skin condition and carotene strengthens hair and nails. Chlorine and sulfur, which are part of vegetables, help remove toxins from the body. Carrots are also rich in antioxidants.
You can't eat anything except carrots. Only consume it fresh. Salads from it can be seasoned with lemon juice. It is recommended to grind the vegetables on a grater.
For liquids, it is recommended that you drink more pure, non-carbonated water, tea, and freshly squeezed carrot juice.
Losing weight on a carrot diet is due to the high fiber content. Also, protein is lacking in large quantities so glucose does not build up. Therefore, fats have nothing to form. The body begins to generate energy from its own fat reserves and break it down.
The weight loss regimen is simple: eat carrot salads three times a day, drink carrot juice, and lose weight. Most often, they sit on such a diet for no more than three days.
Cabbage is an affordable and cheap vegetable that is widely used for culinary purposes. On a diet, you can eat it steamed, canned, or baked. Fresh cabbage is also good for nutrition.
Dishes made with these vegetables can increase stomach acid production. Metabolic processes improve, fat burning is activated.
The duration of the diet is 5, 10 and 14 days. These options are used by people based on their starting weight. Change is achieved fairly quickly. However, due to the lack of carbohydrates, it is not recommended to follow the program for more than two weeks. It is really possible to shed about six extra pounds in ten days.
9. Diet with lean soups
This is a low-carbohydrate diet. There are three main rules:
- All meals are low-fat vegetable soups or broths.
- It is forbidden to use other foods.
- Satisfy the feeling of hunger with broth.
An option for a lean diet for weight loss for a week: a ready-made menu for every day
For a week on such a diet, it's entirely possible to lose about five extra pounds. Smooth weight loss does not stress the body or make health worse.
- Breakfast: semolina, mint tea and fresh berries.
- Lunch: cauliflower and carrot soup, lemon juice.
- Afternoon snack: unsweetened homemade compote, fresh fruit.
- Dinner: fruit salad, rose hip infusion.
- Breakfast: a slice of rye bread with aubergine caviar, a cup of rough coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: vegetable stew, lemon juice.
- Afternoon snack: an apple, low-fat natural yogurt.
- Dinner: baked vegetables, green tea.
- Breakfast: buckwheat, cherry tea.
- Lunch: spaghetti, tomato juice.
- Afternoon snack: potato dumplings, green tea.
- Dinner: fruit salad, herbal tea.
- Breakfast: zucchini pancakes, raspberry tea.
- Lunch: cabbage rolls with pearl barley, strawberry juice.
- Afternoon snack: fruit salad.
- Dinner: potato casserole.
- Breakfast: apples with oatmeal, black coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: borscht without meat, apple juice.
- Afternoon snack: low-fat cottage cheese, honey, nuts.
- Dinner: steamed cabbage, tea.
- Breakfast: black bread with zucchini caviar, herbal tea.
- Lunch: Bean salad, seasoned with oil, tomato juice.
- Afternoon snack: baked apples.
- Dinner: fruit salad with yogurt, tea.
- Breakfast: rice porridge, lemon juice.
- Lunch: light vegetable soup, rose hip tea.
- Afternoon snack: pumpkin casserole, unsweetened homemade jelly.
- Dinner: fruit salad, raspberry juice.
Opinion of the nutritionist
Foods of plant origin that can be consumed during a lean diet are often very rich in many useful substances and vitamins, as mentioned more than once above. Because of this, fasting does not create a serious shortage of anything necessary and does not cause serious harm to health.
However, as practice shows, it is still better to avoid a meager diet in a number of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Such dietary restrictions do not make sense for children.
In general, a lean, amicable diet would only be suitable for perfectly healthy people. If you are forced to participate in another program of abstinence from certain categories of food (for medical reasons for chronic diseases), it would be better not to get involved. Health is more expensive.