To lose 5 kg in a week, you need to radically change your lifestyle at this point. Losing weight in such a short time should be accompanied by a competent approach. Exhaustive fasting leads to the fact that after a week the weight is restored and the condition of the body deteriorates. It is necessary to remember to observe dietary restrictions after the end of the express diet in order to maintain the required weight value.
Select a method
To make a sudden loss of extra pounds useful, it is worth choosing the diet that ideally suits the body and, in general, is not a painful process. Weight loss indicators should be recorded and saved for the future. The weekly period is quite short, and the problem of losing 5 kg can only be radically solved by changing the daily diet, which leads to a sharp decrease in caloric intake.
Other healthy decisions like exercise, normalizing your daily routine, etc. don't have time to work. They may be considered in the future to maintain the weekly result achieved or to further reduce weight, body shape and muscle tone. Your result is around 3-5 kg per month.
In the morning on an empty stomach, drink a glass of clean warm water or apple juice or a vinegar drink made from 200 ml of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. In no case do not skip breakfast - a small amount of porridge will give the body the necessary energy for the whole day.
Lunch should include a dish made from vegetables and not fried, but boiled meat (beef, chicken, preferably breast). In the evening - light food, for example, vegetable salad, steamed fish, cottage cheese, 200 ml kefir or yogurt. It will be difficult to follow a new diet, but if you feel hungry, you can afford a snack made entirely of vegetables.
This diet provides the body with all the necessary elements and drives it to use the accumulated fat, resulting in weight loss.
Basic nutrition rules:
- Drink 2 to 2, 5 liters of water daily.
- Eat 3-5 times a day, try not to overeat or stay hungry during the day.
- Eat up to 200-350 grams of food at a time and try not to over-salt the food for about 30-40 days. Ideally, give up salt.
- Eliminate fatty foods from your diet.
- Refrain from consuming sugar and replace it with honey.
- Avoid using wheat flour products (pasta, noodles) and freshly baked bread. They will not allow the body to lose those extra pounds.
- Avoid fatty mayonnaise, sauces and dressings. This is a great way to reduce leg volume.
- Eliminate spices and seasonings that stimulate the appetite: garlic, pepper, horseradish and others. They lead to an increase in the amount of food consumed, which is unacceptable in weight loss.
- Skip fruit in the afternoon.
- Remove alcohol from the diet. Where there is alcohol, there will automatically appear high-calorie food - the worst enemy of weight loss.
- As an experiment, try eating from small plates. This simple psychological approach can be very effective at helping trick your brain and stomach.
- Eat slowly and chew thoroughly. This should be done in the kitchen or dining room and not behind the TV or a book. This makes it easier to control the amount of food and makes the taste of the food easier to feel.
The load on the body is selected individually, taking training, preferences and skills into account. This could be a simple warm up or a morning walk, a weight training session at the gym, or a visit to the pool.
However, it should be noted that the intensity and duration should not be maximum. There is no need to exhaust the body that is already under stress from changes in diet and rhythm of life. Everything should be in measure and competent:
- Light morning exercises, which are best done 60 minutes after waking up, speed up the metabolism.
- If you prefer strength training, you should revise your usual training program and consult a personal trainer to clarify the special diet.
- 20 minutes of kettlebell training or 20 minutes of jogging will help you burn calories and boost your metabolism throughout the day.
- During weight loss, you need to rest for about 6-8 hours. Longer sleep or lack of sleep inhibit weight loss. At night, the body uses a lot of energy for all internal systems and organs to function, and accordingly it uses up calories. Real sleep is another helper in body therapy.
Start at home with simple stretching and muscle exercises and develop personal training that will increase your sweating. The last ten minutes of your workout should be the hardest (in the early days of your workout).
Additional procedures and methods
In order to achieve the desired results (minus 5 kg) all means will work, but you have to weigh the steps carefully and rationally. By choosing additional procedures combined with diet and heavy physical activity, you can quickly achieve the goal.
Some of them should be done in the course of training, this increases their effectiveness significantly. You can use "wrapping" cosmetic products in the form of creams with various effects aimed at sculpting the body. You can wear special clothing for exercise made of special materials that improve blood circulation, have heat-insulating properties and improve the lipolysis process. Visiting the massage parlor, sauna, and swimming pool is also a good option.
Diets and recipes
There are three main options for how you can lose up to 5 kg at home in a week:
- Mono diet. The bottom line is that one product is mainly used (rice, kefir, apples, buckwheat, cottage cheese).
- By significantly reducing food consumption (starvation diet).
- As a result of diets with the longest possible result (protein). Suitable mainly for men.
Such diets are not recommended for people with increased fatigue, gastrointestinal diseases, anemia and chronic diseases. You shouldn't go on a diet in the spring when the body is weakened.
Guide menu with recipes for mono diet:
- On an empty stomach: 200 ml of hot water with lemon wedges and a spoonful of honey.
- Breakfast: 1/3 oatmeal, tea (without sugar) or vegetable juice (beetroot, tomato, pumpkin). It is imperative to study the effects of vegetable juices on the body. For example, beet juice significantly lowers blood pressure and can cause diarrhea. It is not recommended for kidney disease.
- Lunch: 1/3 of the previously cooked porridge.
- Dinner: remaining grain volume.
You can drink green tea without restrictions during any diet, only without sugar. Of the liquids, it is he who helps lose weight and purify the body and it is very useful.
Pumpkin also effectively helps the lazy to lose weight while restoring the body. It is recommended to consume pumpkin in combination with vegetables or separately in an acceptable form (in the form of porridge or baked). It's very easy to prepare. It is necessary to cut the pumpkin into small cubes, add water and simmer until halfway through for about 30 minutes. Then add a tablespoon of rice or oatmeal and simmer for another half an hour. You can add honey to the finished porridge, but do not try to salt it.
The use of choleretic herbal preparations based on Immortelle, Dandelion and Bullochka allows the body to quickly break down fats and thereby lose weight. Fat is burned and not accumulated on problem areas. These drinks should not be used by people with pancreatitis, hepatitis, or functional bowel disease.
To effectively cleanse the body when losing weight, it is useful to take cabbage juice. It improves metabolic processes and prevents the accumulation of fats from carbohydrates. It is recommended to drink up to 2-3 glasses of this juice a day on an empty stomach in the morning, then - an hour before meals. It is useful to drink it with carrot or beet juice.
The kefir diet is considered a very effective way to lose 5 kg quickly at home. It is shown to relatively healthy and strong people, it not only allows to remove extra pounds and inches in the abdomen and other problem areas, but also cleanses the body of toxins well.
The advantage of this diet is that it is short and very simple - you don't have to buy special foods and come up with a diet. The essence of the diet is that you need to drink 1. 5 liters of kefir every day. You can eat foods like apples, oranges, buckwheat, boiled chicken breast. You only need to follow the recommended diet for three days. During this time, drink 1. 5 liters of water a day.
Buckwheat diet is another effective way to lose weight quickly. To do this, you need to eat buckwheat prepared in a special way within a week:
- At night, a glass of muesli is poured with two glasses of boiling water (you can also do this in a thermos).
- The next day, eat soups and spices without spices, wash off with kefir or green tea.
Kefir must not drink more than 1 liter per day. The duration of the diet is a week. Consumption of fruit and black tea without sugar is allowed but not recommended.
Don't forget not to deprive your body of useful substances. Doctors strongly recommend that a woman take vitamin supplements while she is losing weight.
Experts in no way recommend buying incomprehensible diet pills in pharmacies, on the Internet or on the advice of dubious advisers. These drugs are based on a mundane laxative, and frequent use of such drugs can seriously harm the body, cause dehydration, disrupt the gastrointestinal tract, or cause various diseases to appear.
As you wander the internet, you can often come across express weight loss materials to help you prepare for summer. In addition, many of them recommend very terrible methods that, sooner or later, can lead to sad consequences. These can be recommendations for food refusal, exhaustion of the body, and even conspiracies.
One of the most ridiculous methods is the latter. Girls who want to lose weight are recommended to say certain words in the toilet once a day, and then the weight will quickly go away. The only positive aspect will be improving the mood of others.
But there are also more dangerous ways that cause damage. Many sources recommend baking soda to help you lose weight. The fact is that soda neutralizes the acidity of the stomach, which can lead to its pathologies. Any amount of baking soda can be used as a bath, but it is unlikely to help.
It is to be warned that it is absolutely contraindicated to lose weight at such an accelerated rate in children or adolescents. Diets at this age can only be prescribed by a doctor and carried out under his supervision.