Japanese 14 Day Diet is a way to regain weight and slim figure without exhausting fasting. The approach to the selection of products is special. The number of calories and the tolerance of the components are taken into account. Fat cells disappear quickly. While complying with the restrictions, you can lose 5-10 kg.
Japanese diet for 14 days: principles that influence the process of losing weight
The principles of weight loss are made up of 3 indicators:
- low-calorie content;
- the presence of protein components in food;
- Lack of salt in ready meals.
Weight loss is triggered by an accelerated metabolism. Protein increases the body's heat production. Cells and tissues are freed from excess fluid. This happens due to the limitation or absence of salt in food. In addition, it is possible to get rid of edema and normalize pressure indicators, taking into account age. The body receives a minimum of calories. The amount is enough to maintain well-being. In order to replenish energy, the existing own reserves are used and activated.
- The assimilation of protein foods requires energy. Fat cells are used for their formation (combustion process).
- Suitable for people of different weights.
- In 7 days it takes up to 5 kg.
- Fats and carbohydrates are present.
If there are no health deviations and no contraindications, the diet can be kept for up to 30 days. The Japanese menu is created taking into account the fact that in weeks at least 100 different products should appear on the table.
The diet is strict. Psychological preferences help avoid unnecessary emotional stress. Experts recommend repeating the method of losing weight no more than twice a year.
Additional effect, subject to the rules: The result achieved is retained for a long time. To do this, it is necessary to correctly finish the diet (a sharp increase in the calorie content of food is not allowed). You need to give up this type of losing weight and maintaining weight:
- pregnant women;
- nursing mothers;
- people with liver diseases of varying severity;
- if you have kidney disease;
- for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and stomach - gastritis and ulcers.
Limitations are also imposed by violations in the field of cardiology. It is recommended to consult a doctor before starting the diet.
The main principles of effective nutrition
The Japanese diet for 2 full weeks has a number of principles, compliance with which increases its effectiveness. There has been:for 15 years
- Complete absence of salt (even 2-3 g per day are not allowed).
- Reduction of carbohydrate intake through food.
- The diet consists of a wide variety of foods.
- Meals during the day - 3rd
- Amount of liquid.
- Age criteria - 18-40 years old.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Diet rules are highlighted:
- 90% of the liquid is pure water;
- Fish in bowls, boiled and steamed. Frying in moderation is also permitted.
- There are no restrictions on cereals, but it is recommended that rice and legumes dominate.
- Vegetables, including cabbage, should be included in the menu.
- completely excluded simple carbohydrates;
- Sugar-free kefir is allowed in the morning (for breakfast).
You cannot change the menu yourself during the day. Priority for meat is beef. Chicken allowed. Do not use leather when cooking. The basis of the diet is a reduction in the daily amount of calories. Snacks are not allowed. You have to decline:
- salt (fresh foods help get rid of excess amounts faster);
- smoked meat;
- fatty foods;
- ready meals;
- fast food;
- alcoholic beverages;
- Fast food and fries.
Compliance with the basic principles allows you to accelerate metabolic processes in the body. Fat deposits quickly disappear and are converted into energy. The nutrition program includes:
- coffee (freeze-dried is not suitable);
- green tea;
- dairy products;
- lean meat (rabbit, poultry).
Vegetables are consumed in small quantities. The amount of fluid should not be less than 2 liters per day.
Proper nutrition in the Japanese diet is twofold. Excess fat and volume are taken into account. If they are small, 7 days is preferable. Serious overkill requires an increase to 14 days. The main principles of nutrition during this period include:
- Ban on the use of alternative foods (pork cannot be replaced by beef).
- permission to use tomato juice instead of fresh tomato.
- Elimination of sugar and flour in any form.
The entry and exit of the diet should go smoothly. Feature: Weight loss results are less noticeable if there was another dietary restriction prior to the Japanese diet. It is recommended that you spend one day of fasting a day before starting a normal diet. There are different options: meat cooked with kefir or apples with fresh or steamed vegetables. Getting off the diet should be smooth. New products should be introduced gradually. It is recommended to include 1-2 species in the diet per week. The lack of salt in bowls helps remove excess fluid from tissues and cells. It accounts for up to 30% of the volume and excess weight. Selected strict deadlines must not be exceeded. It is impossible to rearrange the days and the menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner in certain places.
Advantages and disadvantages of the Japanese diet
The Japanese diet food system has a number of advantages and disadvantages. They need to be considered before starting the diet. The benefits include:
- A reduction in the amount of salt in the diet leads to a reduction in the risk of heart and vascular diseases.
- the ability to choose the duration of the diet - 7 or 14 days;
- lost kg and volume do not return if getting on and off the diet was done correctly;
- foods included in the diet are available to everyone (no unusual or exotic dishes);
- lack of edema or getting rid of it;
- The presence of protein components does not lead to sagging skin or the appearance of stretch marks in places where the fat layer is reduced.
- There are no strict restrictions on the preparation of food (products can be boiled, placed in a water bath, steamed or fried in vegetable oil).
- Vitamins and minerals get into the body with plant components and vegetables.
14 days is the optimal period for weight loss. The body is not stressed. The mood and vitality do not decrease. Perseverance and mental alertness are kept at a high level. Performance counters don't fall.
Disadvantages of the Japanese diet:
- The system must not be used for gastrointestinal diseases.
- The number of meals is limited to 3 (healthy eating means 5-6 meals in small portions).
- Age restrictions are in place (diet is not suitable for the elderly).
There are contraindications to complying with the restrictions of the Japanese system. You cannot start it yourself without first consulting a doctor.
Illegal Japanese diet foods
The Japanese diet for 7 or 14 days has lists of foods that must be excluded from the menu. Cannot be used even in small amounts:
- salt (except in rare cases);
- homemade vegetable and fruit preparations (marinades, cucumbers, jams);
- alcoholic beverages;
- carbonated drinks;
- mineral water (as it contains gases);
- wheat flour;
- baked goods and bread;
- semi-finished products;
- canned food (meat, fish and vegetables);
- Confectionery (sweets, lollipops, pills, chocolate, cookies, pastries, cakes);
- fatty meat;
- oily fish;
- sour cream;
- bananas (fresh, pureed, dried);
- grapes (all varieties and raisins);
- sugar (white, sugar cane);
- gelling ingredients;
- whipped cream;
- potatoes (and other vegetables that contain starch);
Forbidden honey and the dishes it goes into. Sausages and sausages, cooked and smoked sausages and lard may not be consumed during this time.
The following products can be used in cooking:
- natural yoghurt (organic);
- rye croutons;
- tomato juice with pulp without salt (best at home);
- cheese (hard, low-fat types);
- sea fish;
- natural coffee (no flavorings, cream and sugar);
- beef (boiled, stewed, steamed);
- Chicken (cooked, steam);
- eggs (quail, chicken) - you can boil them, add cheese, cooking method - hard-boiled;
- eggplant (can be fried);
- parsnip root;
- apples (unsweetened, green);
- pears (savory ones are recommended - for example Chinese);
- citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, grapefruits, mandarins);
- green tea (no additives);
- lemon juice;
- vegetable oils (sunflower and olives) - you need to choose unrefined;
- cherries 50 g each;
- kiwi (take into account allergic reactions to the product);
- plums (only fresh, in small quantities);
- white cabbage;
- carrots (fresh, cooked, grated);
- rye bread;
Meat, poultry or fish dishes are served with a side dish. You need to include them in the menu every day. The difficulty lies in the fact that you cannot adjust the taste to your usual taste. Do not add spices, herbs, or any other method. Salt is also not added to the dish. You can't cook potatoes or kebabs fried in bacon, but you can include steamed chops and meatballs in the nutritional program.
Try grocery shopping for 2 weeks
You can buy the following every 2 weeks:
- Chicken eggs - 20 pieces;
- chicken fillet or breast - 900 g;
- carrots - 3 kg;
- tomato juice without salt) - 2 l;
- ground or grain natural coffee - 1 package;
- white cabbage - 2-3 kg;
- fruits - 1 kg (optional);
- lemons - 2-3 pieces;
- fresh sea fish (whole carcasses) - 2 kg;
- unfrozen fish fillet - 1 kg;
- hard cheese, low in fat - 200 g;
- melons and pumpkins - 2 kg;
- vegetable oil - 0, 5-1 l;
- lean beef - 1 kg;
- green tea - 1 pack (no additives).
It is recommended that you purchase kefir and yogurt as needed to keep these products fresh.
Japanese diet for 14 days: menu, table
The nutrition program is based on a complete menu with a certain amount of calories. Day menu (for 14 each):
|1||Coffee (200 ml) without sugar and milk or the same amount of green tea||Chicken eggs (boiled hard-boiled) - 2 pieces of white cabbage leaves steamed with vegetable oil (150 g), homemade tomato juice (200 ml)||fish, steamed or lightly fried, without garnish, until tender (200 g)|
|2||Natural coffee, ground, roasted, without milk and sugar, rye bread (1 piece)||Boiled cabbage (or steamed in water with sunflower oil), fried or boiled fish as a dressing - vegetable oil (200 g portion)||Steamed beef (slices) or veal, poultry - optional (200 g), kefir (200 ml)|
|3||Toast made from rye flour or biscuits without salt in the composition (1 pc. ) a drink from the permitted (200 ml)||Zucchini, grated and fried in vegetable oil (unrefined sunflower) golden brown (any amount)||Vegetable casserole with yogurt (200 g).|
|4||Grated carrots with lemon juice||Whole fish, fried or boiled (200 g), tomato juice (200 ml)||Fruit Optionally cut into slices (200 g) - fruit salad with lemon juice dressing|
|5||Carrots with lemon juice||Boiled fish (fillet) and tomato juice (1 glass)||Various fresh fruits (total weight) c200 g) whole fruits|
|6||Chicory drink (200 ml)||Boiled chicken fillet (500 g), finely chopped lettuce for better absorption of cabbage and carrots with vegetable dressing butter||Chicken eggs with a cheese slice (2 pieces), fresh carrots, sliced |
|7||Green tea (200 ml) without sweeteners||Steamed beef, can be beaten lightly beforehand (200 g)||Baked beef (200 g), a glass of kefir|
|8||Drink based on natural coffee (200 ml)||Cooked white chicken (200 g), additionally chopped cabbage "vitamin" salad with vegetable oil (200 g)||Quail eggs sprinkled with grated cheese - 2 pieces, fresh carrots - 1 piece|
The results obtained last 2-3 years. The average calorie value is 800-850 kcal. Drink extra water throughout the day. Optionally, the menu can be repeated after reaching the 8th day of the diet.
End the Japanese diet
Japanese Dietary Restrictions Rules will suggest the correct solution. Recommendations:
- Add portions one by one;
- expand the diet smoothly;
- maintain a rational diet.
Cereals, salt and sweets cannot be included in the menu immediately.
The technique is not suitable for people suffering from psychological or physical stress. Children, pregnant women and the elderly should not use the diet. If the body receives less than 2 liters of fluid, dehydration is possible. In the presence of gastrointestinal diseases, the method of losing weight can not be used because the menu is unbalanced. People with heart and blood vessel diseases cannot adhere to restrictions (increased amount of coffee). The wrong outcome leads to rapid weight gain.
Most Popular Japanese Diet RecipesCarrot Salad Recipe: 1 carrot and 10 ml of vegetable oil. Preparation: Peel the carrots, grate them on a fine grater or cut into thin rings. Add oil, stir. Adding lemon juice (to taste) will help add spices.
Baked eggplant and zucchini with cheese and yoghurt: Zucchini and eggplant (1 piece), cheese (50 g), chicken egg (2 pieces), natural yoghurt without additives (200 ml). Preparation: peel and rinse the vegetables. Cut into small pieces. Enter the form. Beat eggs, mix with yogurt. Pour the mixture over the vegetables. Grate the cheese, sprinkle the dish on top. Bake for 40 minutes. The temperature in the oven is 150 degrees.
Fruit salad: green apple, pear, kiwi (1 piece), tangerine (3 slices of juice). Wash the fruits, cut into cubes. Squeeze the juice out of the mandarin slices, sprinkle with the fruit, mix.
The 14 Day Japanese Diet gives great results when followed. The exit should be smooth. This is necessary so that the lost kg does not return. Restrictions can be repeated after consulting a doctor and no more than twice a year.